The Boomerang centre is a community centre in the Stobswell area of Dundee in Scotland.
It provides a range of services and activities for local people, including youth clubs, health and wellbeing programmes, lunch club, toddlers, food larder, reminiscence and much more!
The Boomerang centre is committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment that encourages people to come together to learn new skills, make friends, and have fun.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision at the Boomerang Community Centre is to create a better everyday life for the people in our community.
- To provide a safe, caring, friendly, listening environment by working in partnership
- To bring people together to connect, signpost and improve social interaction
- To provide delicious, nutritious meals made with seasonal food
- To inspire people to grow and develop resilience
- To improve mental and physical wellbeing by providing opportunities to remain fit and healthy
- To help people enjoy life by providing affordable solutions
- To strive to strengthen the community and reduce the harmful effects of poverty
- To ensure all staff, volunteers and members feel respected and are treated with dignity.